How to select multiple torrents?

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
Armand
New User
New User

How to select multiple torrents?

Post by Armand »

Hi. I would like to know how to select multiple torrents in Deluge. in windows I use Ctrl-click on item to multi-select. I see it does not work like that in Deluge. I also could not find any key binding information about it.

Thank you in advance.
Armand
New User
New User

Re: How to select multiple torrents?

Post by Armand »

Can someone please reply to me? Is this feature even possible does it even exist? Or does Deluge not even have such a simple multi select option?
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Not at my computer now, but searching 'deluge select multiple' states it should be possible with ctrl/shift and mouse-click/arrows. Doesn't this work for you? Is it deluge1(though shouldn't matter, and just asking because can only test deluge2, and on linux)?

Edit: Works here, unless i'm misunderstanding issue at hand. I can select multiple torrents in mainwindow with ctrl/shift+mouse and/or arrows, and tested removing two torrents simultaniously. Also the add torrent dialog lets you select multiple files, if that was the question instead - though didn't test actually adding more than once at a time, as just for testing selected multiple files of other file-type to see if multi-selection supported in dialog - this is linux though and is a file-open GTK3 dialog, which controls that I believe, and don't know if MS-Windows differs in it's file-open dialog of win32 API(probably not called win32 API aymore :) ).
Shryp

Post by Shryp »

Control + Click or Shift + Arrows works for me as well.