I have Mac 10.6.8 Intel what is highest Version CAN I use

Support for Deluge on Apple Mac OS
Erich.S
New User
New User

I have Mac 10.6.8 Intel what is highest Version CAN I use

Post by Erich.S »

I'm new to Deluge and still have Not gotten use to the Version 1.3.11, that I first DL'ed & installed, which my question is, Can I DL a newer Version with my OS Mac 10.6.8 Snow Leopard ? Serial Number W8942FH97XJ for Spec. and will it write / install over the Old version ?
I also don't know how to re-start a already DL'ed Torrent that is stored in the Deluge. State Folder as they are ALL in Code numbers with No Names so I can ID and Select the correct Torrent to re-start and do force check. I do know where the Book itself is stored and that is the Same place All my DL'ed Books go.
Any help would be appreciated.
Shryp

Re: I have Mac 10.6.8 Intel what is highest Version CAN I use

Post by Shryp »

It should just update if you install a newer version over top of an older version. If you want to play it safe you can make a copy of your config folder.
Mac saves its config file in .config/deluge inside of your user home folder.

The code numbers you see are actually the torrent hashes.
Erich.S
New User
New User

Post by Erich.S »

Shryp wrote:It should just update if you install a newer version over top of an older version. If you want to play it safe you can make a copy of your config folder.
Mac saves its config file in .config/deluge inside of your user home folder.

The code numbers you see are actually the torrent hashes.
Thanks for the Info.

Re: Code numbers, so there is no way to figure out which hash goes to which book after the book is downloaded ?
What I want to do is restart a Seeding that I stopped but was asked to restart again. I know where the Book is but not the Torrent for same book bc the Code / Hash numbers are just that Numbers and no names.
Shryp

Post by Shryp »

You could download the .torrent again and then start it in the stopped state and do a force recheck.
Erich.S
New User
New User

Post by Erich.S »

Shryp wrote:You could download the .torrent again and then start it in the stopped state and do a force recheck.
Ok, Thanks again, I'll give that a try.