I love Deluge. What a great piece of software! Thank you, team Deluge.
I am experiencing an unusual problem, and I have been unable to sort out a solution even after much Googling. Deluge rechecks every single torrent, completed or not, every time the program starts. (After a reboot, or simply closing and reopening the program) Here are a few details:
- I run Deluge on a Late 2014 Mac Mini. i5, 4GB RAM. It is running the latest version of Yosemite.
- I download my torrents directly to an Intel SSD that I installed in place of the mechanical one that it came with.
- Upon completion, Deluge moves the downloaded files to an HFS+ formatted Western Digital external HDD.
- I use Labels Plus to automatically label my torrents based on their content, and sort them into the appropriate folders upon completion.
- I am using Deluge.app version 1.3.11
I have done a bit of troubleshooting: If I download the torrent to the internal SSD (the boot drive) Deluge resumes seeding perfectly. As soon as I move the files to my external HDD, after restarting the program rebooting, Deluge forces the torrent to recheck itself to continue seeding.
Does anyone know what I can do to fix this, or does anyone have any insight that may lead me to a solution? I am not terribly inexperience when it comes to technology so any discussion is apreciated.