Can't connect to daemon remotely unless logged on via web

Support for Deluge on Apple Mac OS
DaddyJ

Can't connect to daemon remotely unless logged on via web

Post by DaddyJ »

Hi there. Have an odd buy quite annoying problem.

I have deluge installed on my mac and it runs 100% fine (1.3.11). However when using programs like "Remote Torrent Adder" (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... enci?hl=en) I cannot send a torrent to my deluge server unless I connect to its web address and login. Once I have done that all is okay. Its worth noting that the webclient shows the daemon as "connected" before a connect.

In itself this isn't a major problem but I have recently tried to configure Sonarr and when trying to setup deluge as a download client the same problem occurs - which makes using the program quite difficult (i.e I would like it to autostart etc but would need to login to the web client before it can start)

As far as I can summarize the issue is the daemon does not seem to accept connections unless I login via the webclient. Any guidance much appreciated!
Pippo
New User
New User

Re: Can't connect to daemon remotely unless logged on via web

Post by Pippo »

I have a similar issue. I am running deluged + deluge-web + Sonarr on a Raspberry Pi as a headless server and it works really well, but whenever I restart the server Sonarr complains about not being able to connect to deluged. Connecting via a Deluge GUI Client or webinterface works just fine, though, and after I do connect via the webinterface once, Sonarr stops complaining.

It's just a minor thing, but it sure would be nice to have this fixed.

What can I do to help debug this?

Pippo
tugurlann

Re: Can't connect to daemon remotely unless logged on via web

Post by tugurlann »

Same problem as above, I have also started a separate thread.