- Deluge Version 1.3.6
- Libtorrent Version 0.16.8.0
- Operating System Version OS X 10.8.4
- Plugins Enabled None
- WebUI, Console or GTK Not sure what to write for this :/
- Web Browser Safari 6.0.5
- Filesystem - ext4, ntfs, etc... Mac OS Extended (Journaled)
- Installation Type - i.e. from source or package Deluge.app.1.3.6-3.x86.tbz2
We may also require Log and Config files:
- Enable Logging When I run the terminal command
I get the errordeluge -L <loglevel> -l <logfile>
Can you expand on how I can enable logging?-bash: syntax error near unexpected token 'newLine'
- Config Location http://pastebin.com/jLnx3YRp
First off, I love Deluge and really appreciate your hard work.
I'm running Deluge 1.3.5, which works great. I've tried upgrading to 1.3.6 but can't seem to get it working.
I upgrade by copying 1.3.6 into my Applications folder. When I start a torrent and let it run it will only ever say "Size - 0.0 KiB" and "Progress - Downloading 0.00%."
If I delete the app, delete my .config/deluge folder and install 1.3.6 my downloads still won't start.
Any ideas how to get 1.3.6 working?