Deluge.app (Current version: 1.3.11)

Support for Deluge on Apple Mac OS
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: Deluge.app (Testing version: 1.3.6)

Post by Cas »

do you have more than one proxy type set?
dansyacht
New User
New User

Post by dansyacht »

I'm using TorGuard and was having some problems with the server I was logged on to. I was switching server addresses to test others (they have about 30).

Oh yes, everything set to Socksv5 W/Auth
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

OSX 1.3.6 includes libtorrent 0.16 and only one of the proxy settings will be used (Peer, DHT etc) so clear all but one and see if that works.
dansyacht
New User
New User

Post by dansyacht »

Opened 1.3.6 with 1.3.5 settings (all 4 proxy settings active) - connection to proxy worked.
Deactivated all but Peer setting and changed proxy address - connection to proxy failed (my home address returned by png).
Reactivated the other 3 proxy settings, entered addresses to match - connection to proxy worked.
Restarted deluge. New addresses were saved and proxy worked. Hmmmm.
I'm getting a headache! :shock: Will have to play with this some more....
KingB
New User
New User

Post by KingB »

everything works good except 3rd party plugins on the plugin page though i am using daemon mode
scheduler does not render properly and is unusable, in classic mode and out of classic mode as well as when using the osx daemon or my linux daemon see screenshots below
http://i.imgur.com/xBnXHA0.png
http://i.imgur.com/m5C6XhW.png

i can help out with further testing if youd like to contact me directly
3 day fresh install os x 10.8.3 deluge 1.6.3 connecting via daemon on debian 6 deluge 1.6.3 (built from source)
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

scheduler does not render properly and is unusable
Are there any errors in the log or console? One possible reason I can think of is that it is that the plugin requires a higher GTK version than is supplied.

Is this the only 3rd party plugin with an issue?
carbncl
Leecher
Leecher

Post by carbncl »

Cas wrote:Are there any errors in the log or console? One possible reason I can think of is that it is that the plugin requires a higher GTK version than is supplied.
Is this the only 3rd party plugin with an issue?
I confirm this one. No errors seen in log.

I have another issue, on torrent list, selected columns and their width/order are not saved/restored on app quit/restart.
Took me some tome to notice it since it kept using my previous versions settings. Will try to give a look.
Just purging .config/deluge reset all and makes the issue obvious.
Last edited by carbncl on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
carbncl
Leecher
Leecher

Post by carbncl »

carbncl wrote:I have another issue, on torrent list, selected columns and their width/order are not saved/restored on app quit/restart.
Took me some tome to noticed it since it kept using my previous versions settings. Will try to give a look.
Just purging .config/deluge reset all and makes the issue obvious.
This is a regression of 1.3.6, just checked with 1.3.5, no problem. (on OSX)
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

Are you sure about that and it's not just coincidence, from time to time I notice it resets to default layout but not sure of the cause yet. I can't think of any 1.3.6 changes that would affect the column layout or storing in config.
carbncl
Leecher
Leecher

Post by carbncl »

Cas wrote:Are you sure about that and it's not just coincidence, from time to time I notice it resets to default layout but not sure of the cause yet. I can't think of any 1.3.6 changes that would affect the column layout or storing in config.
Pretty sure, just made a small reordering columns test in 1.3.5, was persisted, unlike with 1.3.6.
OTOH, OSX 1.3.5 was based on 1.3-stable, but I don't think on 1.3.5 "official" tag.
Maybe that helps: https://github.com/vguerci/Deluge.app/tree/osx-v1.3.5-1