Currently, everything works, at least to some extent. I have the client installed and running, and ~90% of the functionality works with little to no extra work. The only thing left to do, really, is to find a way to bundle this into an app for distribution
- Deluge.app - Work In Progress
- DMG Installer
- GTK UI - Yes
- GTK-Quartz - Yes, no X11 needed!
- GTK-Quartz-Engine - Buggy
- Tray Icon - No, will most likely disable in Mac client
- Dock Icon - No
- Native Mac Menu - No
- Classic Mode - Yes, but CPU intensive
- Remote Daemon - Yes
- Web UI - No, currently missing some libraries on Mac
- App Bundle - No, need to strip out as much unneeded data as possible, otherwise will have a 500MB .app!
- DMG Installer - No