New windows-only 0.5.7.1-3 release

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

New windows-only 0.5.7.1-3 release

Post by markybob »

This releases fixes quite a few visual problems, including blank menus and deluge minimizing problems. Enjoy and spread the word ;)
http://download.deluge-torrent.org/
loki

Re: New windows-only 0.5.7.1-3 release

Post by loki »

One little thing I noticed... for instance if there is a window in the plugins preferences that pops up by request, and then it ends up under or behind another window the only way to get back to it is to minimize the window in the way or move it out of the way. I think one of them just disappeared on me, and that one won't open now, assuming, I think, that it thinks it's still open.

Something is definitely wrong with the plugin windows now... this is the blocklist importer preferences window...
deluge.jpg
loki

Post by loki »

Previous post, looks like it might be related to the 'close' button the first time it opens the preference window, I got it to repeat the same problem and even crash it the following time that process... avoid the close button!
steviejks
New User
New User

Workin fine ^ ^

Post by steviejks »

This version seems to work pretty fine no crashes so far :D ...
@ loki
i don't seem to have the problem you are talkin about ..i am runnin on lastxp maybe thats why :

A big thanks to the developers !!!

steviejks
Suomynona.Eno

Post by Suomynona.Eno »

Win XP Pro w/ SP2 user here (I'll add this to my sig soon enough to avoid repetition in future posts..)

Good job on removing those rogue windows' snafu from v0.5.7.1-2 release with this one, though oddly again I can't seem to remove unneeded columns but that's that I guess. DL speeds are fine as usual and no crash outs. Also I'd like to share that VC++ errors would only occur on selectively 'unique' (hell if I know) torrent files AND most definitely will if any anti spyware apps + services are on. The second I did a NET STOP on those had immediately rectified the issue.
loki

Post by loki »

@steviejks:

Try opening the blocklist importer window, then use the close button to close it, then open it again... thats how it does it for me. I am also using the plugin, I don't think that would matter.
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Post by markybob »

Suomynona.Eno wrote:Win XP Pro w/ SP2 user here (I'll add this to my sig soon enough to avoid repetition in future posts..)

Good job on removing those rogue windows' snafu from v0.5.7.1-2 release with this one, though oddly again I can't seem to remove unneeded columns but that's that I guess. DL speeds are fine as usual and no crash outs. Also I'd like to share that VC++ errors would only occur on selectively 'unique' (hell if I know) torrent files AND most definitely will if any anti spyware apps + services are on. The second I did a NET STOP on those had immediately rectified the issue.
the columns thing will be fixed in our next release
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Post by markybob »

loki wrote:@steviejks:

Try opening the blocklist importer window, then use the close button to close it, then open it again... thats how it does it for me. I am also using the plugin, I don't think that would matter.
i figured out the problem here. it'll be fixed in the next release :)
Suomynona.Eno

Post by Suomynona.Eno »

Hey that's a very encouraging response marky! :) Take your time guys and my apologies for having forgotten to add that I'm liking the local peer discovery feature so far since RC1 (v0.5.6.96 methinks?). Not only it had improved further on dl performances but also and equally important, it finally evened out my weirdly wild uploads' fluctuations from the previous versions. I can now regularly hit my 47kb/s limits UL on a more even note.
Kisayami

Post by Kisayami »

no support to asian language? i downloaded a file in japanese and deluge saved it with weird characters