Half of my torrents have no tracker

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
Ralpharoni
New User
New User

Half of my torrents have no tracker

Post by Ralpharoni »

About half of my torrents appear in the "none" section of the tracker list on the left. Under details there is a tracker link listed (https://hdbits.org/details.php?id=605798) for instance, but under tracker there is nothing. These are all seeding files. Looking at the stats on the torrent sites they seem to be listed there as seeding.

I recently had a hard drive problem and had to transfer to a new drive. Some data was lost in the process. I do not know if that has any bearing.

My question is whether this will hurt my stats at the sites. I manage mainly through bonuses from having completed files to share. I am a traveler often using phone data links for wifi so can not always seed properly.
If it is a problem do I need to go in one file at a time and find the original download link from the site then clear the info from that torrent, reload and recheck to get the tracker working or is there a bulk or simple solution??

Thanks
Ralpharoni
New User
New User

Re: Half of my torrents have no tracker

Post by Ralpharoni »

I am doing it the slow way looking each one up on the site, deleting the torrent not the file then restarting the torrent and when needed doing a recheck. Takes a while but it works.