Odd behaviour of Deluge on Windows 10

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
phreakyphool
New User
New User

Odd behaviour of Deluge on Windows 10

Post by phreakyphool »

This is the Error https://imgur.com/LBUR1Ql I am continuously getting in Deluge on windows 10. I cannot seem to make anything of it. If I restart the machine the error goes away but then returns after a while. What could be the issue if anyone could help......
mhertz

Re: Odd behaviour of Deluge on Windows 10

Post by mhertz »

Please don't double-post(and report if you made mistake) - I deleted your other thread.

Anyway, you're using latest official deluge on windows i.e. v1.3.15? (Since not mentioning otherwise...) Also, where do you see these error's you posted, sorry not very familiar with windows - I mean do they pop up directly, or are you checking event-viewer or whatever called.

Edit: ...And which browser, if browser-errors. I btw quickly tested deluged/deluge-web in deluge 1.3.15 and in last build of unofficial 2.0.5, and couldn't see/notice such, also ran the debug-exe's of deluged/deluge-web in both stable/unofficial without errors shown - used default "edge" browser on win10 VM. Checked quickly event-viewer and dev-tools in browser.

Edit2: Googled it, and is direct browser error reportedly, on latest stable deluge and windows, e.g. noticed after sonar setup from other reporter, dunno if relevant, and restarting daemon "fixed" it, but as OP states, is intermittent issue. Will post back if finding a solution, but not much online about this error quick look seemingly. Don't have to answer intial question btw.