Deluge - UDP error: An existing connection was forcibly closed

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
HumongTurn
New User
New User

Deluge - UDP error: An existing connection was forcibly closed

Post by HumongTurn »

Hi! I am having a hard time configuring my servers to seed content for my website. Huge amount of people are saying they are not able to download the torrent, so I took a few days running debug Deluge version with highest verbose, then I got my users IP addresses which were downloading the content and I compared to IP addresses in my debug log which I merged from 4 1gb/s servers with SSD and saw about 40-50% are getting:

udp_error_alert: UDP error: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host from

How would you go about understanding the reason behind this? Ports are forwarded, I use the ItConfig plugin with high-performance seed, my hardware is pretty good, 1TB NVMEs, 8 core server CPUs etc., I use 4 servers on different IPs, so I don't get what is the problem.

I think it worth saying I had peer_blocked_alert: [privileged_ports] before too, so I unmarked "no connection on privileged ports" in ItConfig so now it doesn't log this error, but I think it's still the same problem, only now Deluge doesn't care about people connecting to some kind of "privillige ports" and instead it is crashing when they try to accomplish that.

I wasted like 10 days trying to figure it out and I'm just done.