PEX(Send peer list) not working on random torrents

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
showstoppre
New User
New User

PEX(Send peer list) not working on random torrents

Post by showstoppre »

I have 9 Active torrents Seeding. All public torrents with PEX enabled. Using Deluge 1.3.15 in Windows. LT version 1.1.13

Of the 9 torrents, PEX works only on about 5 torrents and doesn't work on the other 4. The torrents chosen are random. Meaning, if I restart the client, I can get PEX to work on the ones that were not working earlier, but for some other torrents in which it was working earlier, PEX won't work.

For the affected torrents, I can still receive peer list through PEX, but I cannot send my connected peer list to others.

Say for eg, there is a peer A that only I'm connected to. New peer B connects to me. I can receive PEX list from B, but I cannot send my connected peers to B. So details of peer A cannot be sent to anyone else. No matter how long, B or any peers are connected to me, I couldn't send my connected peer list to them .

Sending PEX doesn't work for these affected torrents which on restart may work but might affect other torrents.

Tested both on Local network and Public.

It is as if there is a limit to a max number of torrents which can send PEX. If so, can it be configured?

Is there a way to log these? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Update: Immediately when I paused the torrents in which PEX was working, PEX started working for other torrents for which it was not working. Makes me think is there a "max_outgoing_pex" limit?