Unofficial Deluge 2 for Windows 7 + 10

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
mhertz

Re: Unofficial Deluge 2 for Windows 7 + 10

Post by mhertz »

Yes, should work - Which build I.e from beginning of thread or one of mine, dev or stable, and are you referring to selecting thinclient in preferences? I'll check later again, but have done before though.
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Re-tested my stable and dev builds, petersasi's stable and dev builds, on two different win10 setups(virtual and family-member), all working fine.
HamsterHam
New User
New User

Post by HamsterHam »

mhertz wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:08 pm Re-tested my stable and dev builds, petersasi's stable and dev builds, on two different win10 setups(virtual and family-member), all working fine.
Strange, it didn't work but now it does. Deluge restarted properly after selecting it just now. Thanks for checking, much appreciated.
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

You're very welcome :)

BTW, sorry @fmar if reading this, I ment you/your builds, and not Peters doh, wrong thread obviously - Also, haven't heard from you in a while, hope all is good, and I'll lay low if you decide post here again, which I hope you do, as you're good people.
therobin

Post by therobin »

Any chance we will see a updated installer for windows 7 with deluge 2.0.5?
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Just in case was referring to me here, then sorry no. I'm not gonna make builds anymore using my own scripts(ment for bundling and isolating the files in absence of freezed solution) when there is now an actual freezed solution available thanks to doadin. Second, i'm not going to make a release using the freezed solution doadin originated, or my own made previously, as frankly don't wanna compete with doadin's builds, and if he don't wanna build a stable build, then i'm sorry but is out of my hands.

Sorry for not being able to help here.

Edit: Hmm, his builds are py3.9 so no win7 support there regardless, I forgot. Still, I don't like it, sorry.
delrose
New User
New User

Post by delrose »

With the above help from mhertz I could made a simple python app.
It can change Deluge's theme to dark or custom one (with color picker).
Here: https://github.com/delington/Deluge-theme-changer