Thanks for logs and sorry I haven't responded yet, but i'm just to be sure not general issue, now in process of installing server 2019 in a VM and tesing there. The logs you posted have no real errors sadly, though last screenshoot did show a gtk error presumably being the culprit(windows doesn't log everything like on linux and some gets listed on the cmd-prompt when running through deluge's debug.exe's like in your last case). What makes it more hard, is that it's not imidiate, and happens e.g. after 1.5 or 4 hours, as per your logs, so hard to catch quickly. Anyway, i'll let it run for several hours when finished with server 2019 install and also see if that gtk error can get us anything from googling it. Honestly i'm not very hopefull about this I must confess, but i'll PM you back when finished, but as i'm gonna let it run for some time, then will take a while. I also added your 2 plugins and enabled, just in case(while running in win10 VM for last couple hours, for testing), though haven't set them up, so don't know if would catch anything, if related. Sad to say, as said, that this is over my abilities(if issue is fixing gtk3) i'm highly thinking, but will pm you back later, but please don't get your hopes up
In mean-time, if up to it, but up to you, then in older times there where gtk errors which was because mismatched dll's from other places in PATH env-var getting loaded in and meddling with gtk's own provided dlls, which wasen't btw because of anything I did, but was like that also if just following Cas's original instruction for installing from source on windows, because of python being stupid in versions before 3.8, and at v3.8 and up there finally was made a feature and function-call specifically for restricting search-path of dll's which I then could utilize to hardcode and hence, fix this(before that, %windir%\system32 always took precedense over PATH, even if not in PATH! - Many apps stupidly drop there own bundled dll's during install into %windir%\system32 and often not even clean them up at uninstall), but anyway just to be absolutely sure that it's not something else on your system that does this, well it still could be regardless, but I mean the specific case of mismatched dlls specifically, so if wanna try that, then could gather log and PM me like this:
Download dependency-walker zip and unpack: http://www.dependencywalker.com/depends22_x64.zip
Run it and press ctrl+o and select deluge.exe and ok. Some error(s) will show.
Press f7, select the checkbox of third last option(for enabling full paths), and press return. Some errors will show.
Wait some time to see the deluge window coming up and wait some extra secs, then with deluge still running, go back to the dependency-walker window and press with mouse on some text to activate cursor on lowest window log, press ctrl+a and ctrl+c, quit dependency-walker and deluge and paste the copied log into a new empty document you make e.g. using notepad.exe or whatever, and save.
(There's an option already in dependency-walker for saving the log, but it saves alot of other stuff too(unless i'm missing a second option somewhere).
Send me the log you made in PM.
Edit: I'm not seeing it here on server-2019 atleast yet, but btw, I remember descriptions also of random crashes with yarss2, so possibly related, but however as stated before, the gtk3 error seemingly is the culprit presumably, and there's many reports of this error online in various projects, mostly linux, where happens abruptly, e.g. one stated once in 5-10 runs crashes etc, and different fixes sometimes added for that specific project, but haven't found direct gtk3 patch/fix atleast yet - also came to think about that i've seen deluge gtkUI crash for me a couple times on linux with repo provided deluge package, when I tested something there recently on my own setup, but I didn't think more about it, but maybe same.
Since refferencing css, then possibly try another theme and see if that could maybe fix, but maybe a long shot. Additionally, if possible, then try run in thinclient mode, and only connect to UI when needed, to monitor something, as if this is gtk3 related, then wouldn't happen when daemon runs standalone. I haven't gotten any logs for the dependency thing, atleast yet, but probably isn't related either, and is this last thing instead seems likely, i'm not sure though. Just some thoughts, and sad I couldn't help as said
This is the error btw:
Code: Select all
Gtk:ERROR../gtk/gtkcssnode.c:319:lookup_in_global_parent_cache: assertion failed: (node->cache == NULL) Bail out!
Edit2: Responded to next post in PM.
Edit3: Got the dependency walker logs also in PM, and nothing mismatched there.