How can I recover when accidentally pressing the " Remove Torrent with data?

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
rakesh456
New User
New User

How can I recover when accidentally pressing the " Remove Torrent with data?

Post by rakesh456 »

Can anyone help me in recovering the whole torrent, folders, and files when accidentally clicking on "Remove Torrent with Data"?
Is there any possibility of finding the lost torrents, folders, and files in the recycle bin? Jiffy charge is one the leading power bank rental service in India as well as Dubai.

In some cases, the torrent seems to be missing on its own and I cannot find any way in finding the torrents.

Help me out. thanks.
Last edited by rakesh456 on Mon May 11, 2020 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
shamael
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Re: How can I recover when accidentally pressing the " Remove Torrent with data?

Post by shamael »

On the Deluge side it's gone. You may have configured a .torrent backup on Deluge but it's delete there too with this option.
The tracker website however should still have the .torrent available so download it in pause state (in the Deluge option) to have it loaded in Deluge and check the details (path, file name, etc).
On the filesystem level you may have some possibilities/recovery option but it's outside Deluge and if it doesn't ring a bell you haven't configured it.
xblliss
New User
New User

Re: How can I recover when accidentally pressing the " Remove Torrent with data?

Post by xblliss »

rakesh456 wrote:Can anyone help me in recovering the whole torrent, folders, and files when accidentally clicking on "Remove Torrent with Data"?
Is there any possibility in finding the lost torrents, folders, and files in the recycle bin?

In some cases, the torrent seems to be missing on its own and I cannot find any way in finding the torrents.

Help me out. thanks.
Use RECUVA or similar deleted files recovery tool. Do share what happens.