A lot of work went into this release with a little to show for unfortunately.
Please test and let me know if any of your 3rd part plugins still do not work!
- Added YaRSS2 plugin to the installer and re-added the files that were missing for those.
- Patched out the complex code in log.py trying (and failing on Windows) to monkey-patch the calling module's log attribute, and just leave the original warning there to help the users of 3rd party plugins using deprecated log interfaces.
- Create a single installer build script with paramteres
- Added Build Menu cmd file from MHerz.
- Added a lib folder for common build code an createlinks.cmd to create a symlink to it into each build folder
- Made sure the curl we use is from the MSYS2 we installed, not the windows one.
- Reverted installing 7zip for windows and instead added it to the packages installed in MSYS2.
- Start using color to make build messages pop more out of the build output
- Unified Copyright notices in all CMD files