Deluge-1.3.15 plus patch

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
mhertz

Re: Deluge-1.3.15 plus patch

Post by mhertz »

Nekotan, or others using this. Could you please kindly check in deluge's GTKUI help > about menu, or with deluge-console or deluged's 'version' command, to see which version of libtorrent it lists for the last release from Nekotan. Sorry, I admittedly am to lazy to install deluge1, msvc runtime needed, this libtorrent, check version and uninstall/cleanup it all afterwards, just for this very quick simple question.

I ask because I link this thread to others here, quite a few times already and will continue doing so, but would like to know what version it is so could tell people that too, instead of just stating that it's a newer version than officially provided.

The download-link of last version states by OP to be updated 26'th September, so if that's the case then not latest supported libtorrent i.e 1.1.14, but I also thought possibly OP forgot update that date, and as I see the post was edited last time the 19'th December, which is the exact date of the release of 1.1.14, then it could be that version possibly, though am guessing the date OP
wrote himself is correct but would still like to know for sure which version it is then, as sources could be downloaded in advance so just checking libtorrent release dates and matching that, isn't 100% foolproof either.

Again if wasent for only using this for helping people out here, with link and info, then i'd of-course check myself and not ask this "stupid" question :) I'm using Linux solely, so myself have no issue with using/obtaining latest libtorrent and deluge2 for own usage, and hence thought it was okay to be little lazy about it and ask others :)

Thanks alot for your nice contribution Nekotan.
fmar
Leecher
Leecher

Post by fmar »

Hi mhertz

Deluge 1.3 still uses libtorrent 1.1.13. If you check the uploaded file on MediaFire it says 2019-09-26.

mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Thanks alot mate, much appreciated! :) Yeah, I should have checked date on media fire of course, not my brightest post obviously lol. Thanks again!
fmar
Leecher
Leecher

Post by fmar »

Nevermind. I only noticed it, because I haven't had the latest patch downloaded :roll:
MikeMelbAustralia
New User
New User

Post by MikeMelbAustralia »

Apologies for bumping an old thread.

If anyone is interested, I have followed these instructions and compiled libtorrent 1.1.14 for Deluge 1.3.15.

It can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=55859

Kind Regards,

Mike