File priorites won't change

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
pintree3
New User
New User

File priorites won't change

Post by pintree3 »

I have changed the name of files before while they are downloading with no problems whatsoever. In downloading a torrent with many folders and files I did the same.
I then noticed that one of the folders had many files which said "Do not download". Did I do this and not remember? Maybe but I don't think so.
Anyhow thosse files and other files within the same torrent (and other torrents) can't be changed. I can't change the Priority at all--right-clo=icking and changing choice to no avail.
What is going on? Can this be fixed?
The 2 torrent in question are huge (for my slow speed due to where I am) and I'm towards the end of my 4th day with them. I would hate to not be able to download all the files.
Any help or suggestion would be appreciated.
pintree3
New User
New User

Re: File priorites won't change

Post by pintree3 »

7 views and no replies? :-(
pintree3
New User
New User

Post by pintree3 »

Is this forum no longer active? In 7 months no-one has replied to the above question.

The right-click action to change priority, and can't do so, seems to have come back. I closed and opened Deluge, I rebooted and still nothing.
Hasn't anyone else had this problem?
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

Perhaps provide more information about your setup and the issue
pintree3
New User
New User

Post by pintree3 »

Thanks Cas. I'm not sure what you mean by setup. As to the issue I can't see how I can describe it better. What I did is uninstall it and moved over to qBitTorrent, which I'm happy to say seem to be faster with downloads as well. I have been faithful to Deluge for quite a while and may perhaps revert to it in the future but for now qB seems to be doing fine. The above issue had happened before as well. Thanks again for your help