Won't open

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
Spaceboy

Won't open

Post by Spaceboy »

Go to open the client and it never appears. Tried uninstalling\reinstalling but no luck. Tried Task Manager and it shows deluge for a couple of seconds then it disappears. Any idea? Running Win 10 Enterprise.
Shryp

Re: Won't open

Post by Shryp »

Maybe try renaming your profile folder and then opening deluge with a fresh profile. Sounds like maybe something is corrupted.
Spaceboy

Post by Spaceboy »

Removed everything, including under %appdata% and reinstalled and still won't start
guynoirnpr
New User
New User

Post by guynoirnpr »

I have exactly the same problem with Deluge (I assume the problem happened because of the update to WIN 10 Spring Creators update). I had some problems getting the proper port assigned in my router before but nothing like it never opening up at all. Win 10 Pro.

Never mind -- it seems to be working again.
Spaceboy

Post by Spaceboy »

Ok, still having this issue with latest Deluge. Running latest version of Windows 10.
bailzellia
New User
New User

Post by bailzellia »

I'm having the same issue, on win10. Tried removing everything even %appdata% and reinstalling and it didn't work. Someone had told me it might be because I was missing Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) and I wasn't (repaired it for good measure) Still nothing. I then tried to download an older version of deluge and nothing. Idk what's going on but for now i will use qBittorrent until whatever is going on gets fixed.