<moving this to Windows sub topic>
I've googled this for hours over a three week period and need help.
Deluge GUI keeps Crashing after 5-10 minutes.
Stand-alone GUI client frequently crashes, after 5-15 minutes. torrents continue to download, web UI 'disconnects' meaning I have to select connect. During this time, 3rd party systems like sonarr is unable to communicate until I click connect and enter the password
How do I fix this crash?
* Repairing .net 4.x , installed Python 2.7.13 64-bit. Python shows at command prompt: "C:\Users\<userid>>python
Python 2.7.13 (v2.7.13:a06454b1afa1, Dec 17 2016, 20:53:40) [MSC v.1500 64 bit (AMD64)] on win32"
* Unchecking the preference to use legacy GUI, but then both the GUI and download engine crashed.
* Repaired the deluge install
* Searched multiple forums, saw posts claiming to be a memory leak; however, I'm tracing using perfmon act in not seeing an increase in memory
* Host system 32GB, i7 latest gen, VM 16 GB (dynamic memory) 6 procs. System shows 4GB free
* If memory serves, I had a similar issue in the past, something to do with changing the WebUI password default..?
* Deluge 1.3.15
* libtorrent 126.96.36.199
* Win pro 7 ( 6.1.7601) running on Hyper-V VM under Windows 10 host
* IE 11.0.9600.18920
* Chrome 64.0.3282.167 64-bit
* Media storage is on physical host
* When it crashes, there is nothing in the log file created; however, in the CMD window, I caught this recently:
"Unhandled error in Deferred:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "twisted/internet/_glibbase.py", line 384, in simulate
File "twisted/internet/base.py", line 631, in iterate
File "twisted/internet/base.py", line 825, in runUntilCurrent
File "twisted/internet/task.py", line 239, in __call__
--- <exception caught here> ---
File "twisted/internet/defer.py", line 149, in maybeDeferred
File "deluge\ui\gtkui\mainwindow.py", line 291, in update
File "deluge\ui\client.py", line 504, in __call__
File "deluge\ui\client.py", line 308, in call
exceptions.AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'send_request'
Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Still an issue. So no one can give me ideas to try, things to check??
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests