I'm really green at all this, so please be gentle.
Using a cord cutting guide I found online, I've got a fairly successful system going using Sonarr and Couchpotato. However, neither Sonarr nor Couchpotato seems to be able to connect to the 2.0b1 release of Deluge. I keep getting authentication failed messages whenever doing connection tests in both programs.
I've made sure that Sonarr and Couchpotato are trying to connect to port 58846 (NOT 38081). I'm also using the default password of "deluge". It's almost as if the 58846 daemon isn't being "activated" or there's some credential-based problem.
I DID have success with this using the 1.3.5 release, as both Sonarr and Couchpotato successfully connected. When I tried to update to the 2.0b1 release...nada.
I'm using Windows 10.
Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests