Completed (date + time) column for sorting and stuff

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
memnoch

Completed (date + time) column for sorting and stuff

Post by memnoch »

After a bunch of googling for this, I'd it was added many years ago. However I don't seem to have it as an option, is this something funky on my end or did I do something wrong?

Is there any chance of us also getting a Completed State? I know we can make labels, but it'd be nice to be able to click on the completed state and just see it all, you know, sorted by time + date completed. (=

Finally I was wondering if it could be setup so when I right click and choose open (and double click optionally), instead of opening to the top most folder, the download occurred in, it would pick the top most folder of the torrent, if it exists. For example, assume I download everything to <my user folder>/Downloads/torrents/, open will always open there, unless I've changed it at torrent import time, which may not be bad, if I didn't tend to sub-organize media. So within that folder might be movies and within movies, each movie is sub sorted into it's own folder, with any other information for it (screen grabs, cover pictures, etc...). We'd have something like <my user folder>/Downloads/torrents/Movies/Some Silly Movie/ and within there would be, say, Some Silly Movie.mp4, Some Silly Movie.nfo, etc... I'd like the open (and double clicking the torrents as well!) to open to the selected folder and not just the topmost, if it exists...

Thanks!
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: Completed (date + time) column for sorting and stuff

Post by Cas »

Milestone: 2.0
ben2talk
New User
New User

Re: Completed (date + time) column for sorting and stuff

Post by ben2talk »

Cas wrote:Milestone: 2.0
Sounds good.
I hope, and pray, that the format is not 'month-date-year hh-mm-ss' as with 'date added' because this makes listing by date impossible...