Stop deluge from getting small, "minimizing"

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
JustPassing

Stop deluge from getting small, "minimizing"

Post by JustPassing »

When Deluge opens, it opens by default in "small" mode that only takes up about half of the screen. I prefer Deluge to take up the whole screen so I click on the middle icon in the top right to make it big. However, each time I add a torrent and Deluge asks me where I want to download the file, etc., the Deluge window is back to its small mode. Once I've added the torrent, I am forced to minimize Deluge by clicking on it in the bottom bar and reopening it by reclicking on Deluge in the bottem bar for it to get back to the big,full-screen size (alternatively, I can reclick on the middle icon).

Another issue is if I minimize Deluge to notification area by clicking on the X in the top right corner. Once in the notification area, Deluge no longer appears in the bottom bar (which is normal). However, if I go to the notification area and click on Deluge to open it again, it will show up in the small size. I am again forced to minimize by clicking on Deluge in the bottom bar and reopening it for it to become full-sized.

How can I stop Deluge from showing up small? How can I make sure that every time Deluge opens on my screen, that it is full-sized and takes up the entire screen instead of just less than half? It's really getting on my nerves because I'm migrating from µtorrent and everytime, I have to make sure that the file is being properly checked. But each time I add a new file, Deluge is small so I can't see the progress bar. I am forced to always minimize/reopen Deluge to get the full screen view and it's wasting my time.

Thanks.
Xavier434

Re: Stop deluge from getting small, "minimizing"

Post by Xavier434 »

I am having this exact same issue. Is there a work around or do I need to wait for a fix?
singularity
New User
New User

Post by singularity »

This was addressed as a bug here http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/ticket/2102
if I am right.
For me the window does not get resized while downloading a torrent when I unchecked
Preferences > Interface > Focus window when adding torrent
Beaupedia

Post by Beaupedia »

Driving me crazy too. Doesn't look like a priority though from that bug report. Oh well.
Theli93
New User
New User

Post by Theli93 »

+1 for the persistent nuisance.