Change the language to english?

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
dumble
New User
New User

Re: Change the language to english?

Post by dumble »

tetsuo wrote:There is another way without deleting files or creating a .bat file. In Vista/7/8 (not sure about XP) you can right-click My Computer -> Properties. Then, Advanced system settings -> Advanced Tab -> Environment Variables Button.

Then create a "lang" variable for your user with "en" or the code of the language you want as value.
That's a great tip! It also works with other apps like this. Thanks for sharing 8-)
Broom

Post by Broom »

This program came recommended, but really, as long as this language horror remains, it should not be. The mere fact that I live at a certain location does NOT mean I speak the language of that location, have a preference for the language of that location, or appreciate a mixture of English and the language of that location (which frankly confuses me no end). It's unworkable. And looking at the dates of this thread, this issue has been around WAY too long. PLEASE fix it. Make it all English in all locations, or offer a language choice menu... do something, please.
Zhnigo
New User
New User

Post by Zhnigo »

Deluge is easily the best bt client out there so far, but the inability to change language via conventional means is just laughable. Like, I can't comprehend why it's still not there.