Deluge v0.5.8.4 - bugs

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
crackez
New User
New User

Deluge v0.5.8.4 - bugs

Post by crackez »

Hi,

first of all if you experience any sort of bug in that version, feel free to write down here.

I've seen that this version is very very much more stable that the previous onces but, there still some bugs that I'm dealing everyday ..just two of them.

- If you have deluge either in a window or full screen and press on click on the "Deluge" down from the bar to minimize it, it doesn't work.. it tried to be instantly in a matter of milliseconds it pops up.

- If you close deluge WITHOUT pausing the torrents, in the next start they all re-checked.

- Sometimes even if you pause the torrents, they tend to re-check for some reason(not always, and didn't find an explanation of why is this happening).

*Something that I discovered recently... Don't use more that a few torrents, i've tried to "seed" more than 10 torrents and my system respond like a Pentium 200MHz hihihih and guess what, it's not(well maybe 15 times better.. 3GHz(real, Overclocked from 2.6) AMD dual, 2GB ram and of course Windows XP(and not Vista) so why the heck is running so slow when I seed many torrents?)

P.S. I didn't find any crashed(only in the very first runnings). I change my half-connections to 480(I have my windows modified to 500 half connections) and my max connections per second to 800 and since then nop no crash at all. I guess if I set the half-connections to my limit(500) it would still crash.. but I don't care because 480 that I set it is already more than enough (I'm behing NAT without possibility of open ports and the increment of the half-connections is really helpfull)
redguard
New User
New User

Re: Deluge v0.5.8.4 - bugs

Post by redguard »

You with your 500 half-open connections limit scare da sh#t out of me. Or that's maybe my limit is 10 times smaller and given the fact that I have to get reacquainted {that is a HARD word} with what's new because I had to actually WORK for the last two weeks to get my diploma, I don't really care if torrents download slow or fast.

On the good side, Deluge doesn't crash anymore. Hurray developers! Now if it only had that gimmick from µTorrent where after downloading it would copy the files to another location, it would be great. {Yeah, well, it does, but I'm looking more for that label dependent functionality}

But then again I'm just ranting away on a random Thursday night/morning only because I want to play like I never did before and not go to sleep. Yeah, finishing 16 years of study {which I hated since the first day} can do that to you.