[Deluge 0.5.8] Problem with GTK+?

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
Gondor

[Deluge 0.5.8] Problem with GTK+?

Post by Gondor »

I've update my Deluge 0.5.7.98 in Deluge 0.5.8, but at the start the program appare like this:

Solutions?
bachok83

Re: [Deluge 0.5.8] Problem with GTK+?

Post by bachok83 »

erk, yeap, im having the same problem. I tried changing the GTK+ global theme, nothing changed.

i think this is probably related to deluge only. Any idea guys?
mqq
New User
New User

Post by mqq »

Same here. (I guess everywhere)
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Post by markybob »

mqq wrote:Same here. (I guess everywhere)
you should be able to change it by replacing gtkrc in C:\Program Files\Deluge\etc\gtk-2.0
mqq
New User
New User

Post by mqq »

markybob wrote:you should be able to change it by replacing gtkrc in C:\Program Files\Deluge\etc\gtk-2.0
Well, only the icons change that way, the skin does not :(
Pnevma
New User
New User

Post by Pnevma »

I had the same problem when I first opened Deluge. It went away after restarting my computer, though.
dude09

Post by dude09 »

Hello, I'm new here...

Can someone please show me how to change or edit the skins & buttons?
I read the FAQ, but still can't find any answer...

Thank for any helpful reply!
kevin
New User
New User

Post by kevin »

I'm getting the same problem. I've already tried using the GTK theme picker and restarting, but neither has worked, yet.
bachok83

Post by bachok83 »

Yes Kevin,
I dont quite understand what happened here. Let see, on my laptop, the skin is working fine. However, on my bro's pc, it doesnt.

I started thinking of the differences between our machines, maybe i have pidgin installed and i used the theme picker, but hey, installing pidgin with GTk+ on my bro's pc doesnt help either.

Okay, so i thought it may be .Net 2.0 framework or something (we are on windows arent we?). Well, i installed that too on my bro's machine, doesnt work either.

Okay, now, the only differences between my machine and my bro's is that i have been using deluge since it wasnt even an official win build. Maybe, along the way, there is a setting that sets the theme somewhere, while his started to use 0.5.8 recently.
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Post by markybob »

bachok83 wrote:Yes Kevin,
I dont quite understand what happened here. Let see, on my laptop, the skin is working fine. However, on my bro's pc, it doesnt.

I started thinking of the differences between our machines, maybe i have pidgin installed and i used the theme picker, but hey, installing pidgin with GTk+ on my bro's pc doesnt help either.

Okay, so i thought it may be .Net 2.0 framework or something (we are on windows arent we?). Well, i installed that too on my bro's machine, doesnt work either.

Okay, now, the only differences between my machine and my bro's is that i have been using deluge since it wasnt even an official win build. Maybe, along the way, there is a setting that sets the theme somewhere, while his started to use 0.5.8 recently.
i think the difference is windows. windows seems to get corrupted the longer it runs (deluge has no stability problems on freebsd, linux or osx). anyway, i'm hoping that 0.6 addresses most of these windows problems. please try to stick with us until then :)