Win10 - Migrated from very old 32bit version to latest 64bit - (Not Responding)

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
OgRoar
New User
New User

Post by OgRoar »

Hello,

I have a ton of torrents I seed, ~1500. I had it up and running, had to check all 1500 torrents, it appears done with that.

Now when I open the program, it just sits in Not Responding.

I'm not sure what to do. Any suggestions? Thank you.
OgRoar
New User
New User

Re: Win10 - Migrated from very old 32bit version to latest 64bit - (Not Responding)

Post by OgRoar »

I fixed it by installing this version: Unofficial Deluge 2.0.x for Windows installer
mhertz

Re: Win10 - Migrated from very old 32bit version to latest 64bit - (Not Responding)

Post by mhertz »

Sounds honestly like a fluke. In unofficial I also used to add some functionality to check for lingering deluge* processes and kill them automatically, besides fully cleaning install dir firstly, but anyway, could just be a coincidence as said.

I'd as always and regardless, backing up '‰appdata‰\deluge' folder, and then uninstall the unofficiall and try the official again. You could also just use 7-zip to extract the official installer into a new folder and test running deluge.exe from there, and just delete folder again afterwards, just to quickly test if works without needing uninstall/install/reinstall to get back again if still fails.

The unofficial is fine though, but just to get newest code and little snappier(because newer gtk and freezed probably also help little here, at least in install-size).

Thanks for posting back btw.