Deluge torrent removal by tracker and seedtime

tubawaski
New User
New User

Deluge torrent removal by tracker and seedtime

Post by tubawaski »

Hi,

I am using Deluge 2 connected to my Sonarr and Radarr setups.
I want to automate automatic deleting of torrents.

My problem is that I have various public and private tracker, so the issue is setting up a system which can remove torrents after a specific seeding time (as some trackers require more than others).

Sonarr and Radarr have options for removal after a seedtime for specific indexers but I dont know how that works with Deluge as it doesnt seem to apply the rules and Deluge just seeds constantly until I remove the torrents myself.

Any suggestions on how I can set up a system for auto removal of torrents from specific trackers after a certain amount of seedtime?

Thanks
mhertz

Re: Deluge torrent removal by tracker and seedtime

Post by mhertz »

I haven't used it myself, but I know autoremoveplus is a very popular advanced removal plugin with lots of possibilities.

For deluge2, then the original plugin doesn't work yet, but have been forked to deluge2 by various nice contributors like jools and tote94.

Jools has specifically added some support for Sonarr/Radarr/Lidarr I read in his fork, and added various other extra options and fixes, but can not be configured in GTK-UI and only web-UI, though work in GTK-UI still.

Recently, tote94 released his own fork, not based on jools, and he also added and fixed things, plus he has made it to be configurable in GTK-UI also.

Jools version has more extra options added I believe, but as said, no GTK-UI, and maybe you like the changes better of tobe94's version, so check them both out and decide.

jools fork:
https://github.com/springjools/deluge-a ... s/releases

tote94's fork:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=55733

Original plugin thread of omaralvarez/XxOsurfer3xX:
viewtopic.php?t=47243

Edit: Came to think about i'm pretty sure labelplus plugin also supports defining seeding ratios on it's auto-labels which can be applied also e.g. per tracker. Not sure how that would work with sonar etc I mean if you also can manipulate those, as have never used such honestly, but another thing to look into possibly, and which also is really nice for e.g. auto-placing/sorting downloaded stuff into proper locations based on content/title/tracker etc with said auto-labels.

Labelplus fork by bdutro for deluge2 support:
https://github.com/bdutro/deluge-labelplus/releases

Note, for all plugins, if cannot be seen/applied in deluge, then rename them to correct python version you have installed, if not available already from the download link I mean. Run "python3 --version" or "python --version", to see installed python, and it should not be your python2 version but python3. Im here talking about the 'pyx.x¨ part of the plugin filenames btw. If in doubt, just remove '-pyx.x' part entirely, but should atleast be a python3 and not python2 plugin. Last, sometimes it's best to install plugins manually be moving them into deluge's profile-folder's plugins folder, as e.g. some plugins can have issues otherwise e.g. through web-UI's plugin install feature, or so i've seen reports of atleast.

Edit2: Sorry for long post lol, but just came by accident to find another solution while looking up inspiration for own plugin messing with. Anyway, seedtime plugin forked by vanossj for deluge2 support, plus bunch of other stuff. You setup rules for seed-time based on either tracker or label through reg-ex matching: https://github.com/vanossj/deluge-seedtime/releases
tubawaski
New User
New User

Post by tubawaski »

I tried using tote94's fork and also seedtime plugins.
For some reason they both put some of my downloading torrents onto the queue and there's no way of starting them, even after I disable the plugin and press the "play" button on the queued torrents.

Any reason this is happening?

I should point out I'm using deluge in a docker container.

EDIT: Once I remove a torrent, the next one starts from the queue. This only happens with AutoRemovePlus enabled. It only allows 15 torrents downloading, I cant see any option to change this?

EDIT2: Had to change queue options in Deluge, even though I had it already on -1, had to change to 20, then to -1 again.
Shryp

Post by Shryp »

I use the LabelPlus plugin and have some labels set up to seed indefinitely and some set up to auto delete after reaching a certain ratio.