Deluge Bridge

jemyer2
New User
New User

Deluge Bridge

Post by jemyer2 »

I am trying to create a way to send large files from my laptop (anywhere in the world) to my home desktop PC. I want a single pair from my laptop to my PC. I can download fine on both of the deluge programs, but when it comes to uploading and sending a file from my laptop i cannot get the download to start on my home PC. It is very frustrating and I know it's probably human error somewhere along the way. Anybody ever set something up like this?
Shryp

Re: Deluge Bridge

Post by Shryp »

Would something like Syncthing, DropBox or Resilio work better for your use case?
jemyer2
New User
New User

Re: Deluge Bridge

Post by jemyer2 »

DropBox is slow and unorganized, I love the way Deluge works and would love to utilize it. When it comes to Dropbox if I add in 100 files, the order in which they are received becomes smallest to largest. I like having the ability of which files are more important. There is a lot to my scenario. I use a remote desktop to work with the files on my home PC. Some times the people at home want the files larger files first, where they can choose to download them first. The only way to do it with a program like Dropbox would be to monitor the big files and then add the small ones later. I like dropping a ton and walking away, lol. Anyone have any suggestions? I do use Dropbox to send the torrent link to the home computer and maybe that's the issue. I don't know I'm new to seeding my own files.