Deluge THE BT CLIENT KILLER!

infiltrate

Deluge THE BT CLIENT KILLER!

Post by infiltrate »

I just wanted to say that I have tried Azureus and uTorrent, but Deluge outperforms both of them.
Maybe not as light on ram as utorrent, but seeing that utorrent is now owned by Bittorrent which I have read a lot of people say is bad and Peerguardian seems to back up that claim by now blocking it on INSTALL. Azureus well lets just say if the titanic dosent sink for some, then do what you do. This client outperforms BOTH of them on my computer, I tried halite and its seems unfinished and lacking. Deluge seems polished and complete, maybe its just my computer, but I'm running winXP and it seems ROCK SOLID no crashes NONE. DELUGE THE BT CLIENT KILLER!

I forgot to say thank you and MUCH RESPECT! I don't know how many people are involved in this project, but for me personally IT'S A WRAP! If someone asks me about bit torrent, my answer is DELUGE!, enough said PERIOD!

Thanks

I have found this (freeware) program that monitors memory VERY WELL and has nice options, here is the link:
http://www.jfitz.com/software/RAMpage/ This may help to settle some issues on how much memory is being used by DELUGE![
Stacks

Re: Deluge THE BT CLIENT KILLER!

Post by Stacks »

I completely aggree with you man.

I found Deluge on a whim, and I haven't looked back. I'm sticking with Deluge.