iPad / iOS client

eoghain
New User
New User

iPad / iOS client

Post by eoghain »

I found that the current web interface didn't work well in mobile Safari on the iPad. So I've been scratching an itch and creating an iPad client that utilizes the Deluge-Web json apis to manipulate my torrents. I've gotten it to a fairly useable state and wanted to find out if there was any interest before I went down the path of submitting it to the App Store.

Check out the screenshots http://imgur.com/a/Ge0UA#0
- Eoghain
bdman32

Re: iPad / iOS client

Post by bdman32 »

It looks really good, And it would be great to have an ipad application to do it

Would download from App Store if it went up
eoghain
New User
New User

Post by eoghain »

Thanks for the feedback. I've still got a couple of more little touches I want to add and an annoying visual bug I want to squash, but I'm really close.
- Eoghain
wrek

Post by wrek »

I'm very intrested too. Nice work.
looa

Post by looa »

Howdy mate,

I really look forward to this application though it looks like you are focusing on iPad? Any plans for an iPhone app?

I have a couple of apps on appstore myself and if you need any help I'd gladly give a hand.
eoghain
New User
New User

Post by eoghain »

That is one of the things I'm working on also. I started with iPad because that's how I was interacting with the web page. Unfortunately development had to take a backseat to life for awhile but I'm getting back to it and adding in the iPhone logic as well. Thanks for your interest. Hopefully I'll be able to get this completed to my liking and released soon.
- Eoghain
ksn135
New User
New User

Post by ksn135 »

When we've got a chance to download an iOS deluge native client ?
ksn135
New User
New User

Post by ksn135 »

up
nawunk
New User
New User

Post by nawunk »

Anything happen with this? Would of been nice to have though I can't see apple approving it. Putting it on Cydia would probably be a better option.
Lazybones
Leecher
Leecher

Post by Lazybones »

Lack of a workable interface on iOS is one of the things that keeps me going back to another popular Torrent client... I wish something like this would get merged into deluge.