Finding A Torrent You Have Running.

deluge001

Finding A Torrent You Have Running.

Post by deluge001 »

I used to use Vuze with around 2000 torrents running and when I did that the program was falling apart at the seams. So I had to switch clients. One thing I feel like I can't live with out tho and I havn't been able to find out how to do it with Deluge is what Vuze called "filter" basically it was just a way to search for a torrent you had running. So if you knew some where in your 2000 torrents you had a torrent for ubuntu you could just type Ubuntu in the filter and it would show you all of the torrents with Ubuntu in the title. Is there a way to do that with Deluge? Because I would like to switch to it but with out a way to find a torrent you have running... yeah I think I need something like that if I am going to use Deluge to run 2000+ torrents. On a side question, does anyone know how well Deluge does at running a large number of torrents?
FlacMonkey

Re: Finding A Torrent You Have Running.

Post by FlacMonkey »

I'm currently seeding only 460+ torrents in deluge so I'm still far from your 2000+. Works fine so far.

I also badly miss the "filter torrents" function that is present in azu. It's so handy to quickly find one particular torrent. You type one or more words in the torrent's name and search through all your torrents and find it in a snap. Such function would be wonderful to have in deluge. If you have lots of torrents loaded, it really makes locating one much easier.
Lysias

Re: Finding A Torrent You Have Running.

Post by Lysias »

I'd also like to see a filter search in Deluge. Many a time I've sought after a certain torrent by just going through the list blindly and hoping that there was a search function.

I have about 370 torrents loaded. Startup takes a while, but the daemon doesn't use too much cpu and its memory usage is about 100 MiB.