I got the daemon running, with the webui too, but I can't seem to get the thin client running, I build the latest version of deluge (1.1.8) from source, but when I try to run in console mode:
deluge --ui null
Nothing happens, however if I type:
deluge --ui webui
The webui starts, but I have no use in that, the webui doesn't support the creation of torrents, and that was kinda why I wanted deluge in the first place
Your help "so far" has been very much appreciated, and I hope you can tell me how to create a torrent either with the daemon, or just in plain console mode ..EDIT
I just got it running in console mode, the README told me that I ran it with deluge --ui null
however deluge --ui console was the right syntax, I finally got it opened, but the commandline does NOT support the creation of torrents as far as I can see, only functions here are:
* add Add a torrent
* config Show and set configuration values
* connect Connect to a new deluge server.
* debug Enable and disable debugging
* del Remove a torrent
* exit Exit from the client.
* halt Shutdown the deluge server.
* help displays help on other commands
* info Show information about the torrents
* pause Pause a torrent
* quit Exit from the client.
* resume Resume a torrent
* rm Remove a torrent
Are there any known alternatives, besides CreateTorrent?