The "Thanks for developing deluge" thread

Rutger

Re: The "Thanks for developing deluge" thread

Post by Rutger »

THANK YOU!
I'm now running the deamon on my Windows Home Server as a service and running the GUI on the clients. Works like a charm!
boubalos

Post by boubalos »

This soft is amazing!

Ubuntu's Transmission Bittorrent can not download my torrent, but Deluge can. The speed is so fast!
shinger
Leecher
Leecher

Post by shinger »

This software is just a MUST-have if you have a NAS or server running. Im running it headless for the last 2 years (first Ubuntu 10.04 server, now 12.04 server) on my NAS. It is just the extra 99% usefulness you add to your system. The setup is also just AMAZING!!. GTK, WebUI, Console, Daemon. I cant thank you guys enough for this.
===============================================================
Server: Rock 5B 8 Cores (ARM), 16 GB RAM, 2 TB 970 Evo +
Deluge: v2.1.1
Plugins: Blocklist, LabelPlus, ItConfig, MyScheduler, Stats, Notifications, YaRSS2
Ricanz1
New User
New User

Post by Ricanz1 »

I love the interface, and ease of use in Deluge. My uTorrent is gone. Great work on this program! Thanks a bunch. :D
ThreatDown
New User
New User

Post by ThreatDown »

Just switched to deluge myself from qbittorrent (I liked qbittorrent but its webui is super lacking/buggy/doesn't work at all in firefox 18). Deluge's webui is much nicer but I still had some problems with it (filters don't seem to work at all). But I've discovered deluge's awesome daemon/thinclient capabilities, its amazing! I have the deluge daemon running on my main windows desktop where all my torrents and such are stored, and connect to it as clients on my laptops, and use webui/transdroid on my nexus 7, just awesome. Definitely the best torrent client I've used. I don't know how I was going on without deluge before!
remanyao

Post by remanyao »

Sorry for my broken English, I write from Argentina.

My platform is Windows XP.

For some years, I thought in Utorrent 1.6/1.7 versions were the best ever.

One day, I tried Transmission and disappointed when I had to make a "new torrent".

It has a major bug that has not been solved.

Until I met Deluge 1.3.5 and today is my favorite.

Many thanks to all the developers who are working on it.

You can do it!
jeremymelbourne

Post by jeremymelbourne »

Just donated.

Keep up the good work!
bertiebasset7

Post by bertiebasset7 »

Yes!
noticed you from the client listings in my "current client" (...things are hard what with the current client...) as I dreamt of better things..
hmm - better check out what the cool kids are using (what with the current client and all) so here I am.
noted the excellent overall clarity
the clean feel - no selling out going on here, just the love of love and loving baby!
LOVE to you
thank you
factro
New User
New User

Post by factro »

Thank you soo much for deluge.. especially for developing deluge-web ui.. keep up the good work
zum

Post by zum »

Thank you very much! Deluge Team
Keep up the good work. :D