How many people use Deluge?

DUser

How many people use Deluge?

Post by DUser »

I am curious if there are any estimates for the number of people who use Deluge? I personally dont know anyone who uses it and I have never seen it mentioned on forums, blogs, social news sites, etc. It is sort of a shame that it does not get more attention since it is probably the best torrent program out there!
johnnyg
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: How many people use Deluge?

Post by johnnyg »

The anonymous statistics give you an idea: http://www.deluge-torrent.org/stats.php
vipseixas
New User
New User

Post by vipseixas »

DUser wrote:I am curious if there are any estimates for the number of people who use Deluge? I personally dont know anyone who uses it and I have never seen it mentioned on forums, blogs, social news sites, etc. It is sort of a shame that it does not get more attention since it is probably the best torrent program out there!
I am using because my brother (whom I convinced to switch from XT to Ubuntu) was using. Don't know where he found it, but I guess it was on a forum. I am spreading the word, I know at least 1 person that stated using after me.

I just saw that stats page, it has almost 1 million users now! Very impressive for a software that do not have all the uTorrent and Azureus buzz. I think that Deluge will soon be on the top of the list of torrent clients ;)
wcc1776
New User
New User

Post by wcc1776 »

Started using Deluge when I started using bit torrent last June, I'd seen it talked about on mepislovers forum. Deluge has been mentioned numerous times there, and there seem to be several of us using it.
Wayne