Greetings/Salutations

garnertr

Greetings/Salutations

Post by garnertr »

Stumbled across this proggy due to a post in the uTorrent boards, and I've got to say, right here right now, WOW. Damn, I had wised I'd stumbled across this proggy a few months ago, I'm 'bout to move and already I have 5 torrents inbound that will be completed in 1 to 3 hours... better deal than I had with uTorrent.

I'm still playing w/ this proggy so, we shall see if I'll become a stable member, but so far, everything is looking peechy king w/ my windoze flavor (xp) version.

My only complaint, and its really not that big of a complaint b/c its a known problem with a known solution, was the windows flavor not "starting", so I followed the directions (amazing if you read whats on a web page eh?) and blam, back in business...

So far so good... been up/running for about 3-5 hours w/out any major complaints...

Thank you for a nice clean proggy w/out any major bells and whistles, I LOVE absolutely LOVE the "plug-in" format, which I'm thinking keeps your overall proggy small and tight... good job and good thought process... I'm glad to see that not everyone believes in the "let's cram everything under the sun down their throat", good job ppl!

vr
Tom
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Re: Greetings/Salutations

Post by markybob »

garnertr wrote:Stumbled across this proggy due to a post in the uTorrent boards, and I've got to say, right here right now, WOW. Damn, I had wised I'd stumbled across this proggy a few months ago, I'm 'bout to move and already I have 5 torrents inbound that will be completed in 1 to 3 hours... better deal than I had with uTorrent.

I'm still playing w/ this proggy so, we shall see if I'll become a stable member, but so far, everything is looking peechy king w/ my windoze flavor (xp) version.

My only complaint, and its really not that big of a complaint b/c its a known problem with a known solution, was the windows flavor not "starting", so I followed the directions (amazing if you read whats on a web page eh?) and blam, back in business...

So far so good... been up/running for about 3-5 hours w/out any major complaints...

Thank you for a nice clean proggy w/out any major bells and whistles, I LOVE absolutely LOVE the "plug-in" format, which I'm thinking keeps your overall proggy small and tight... good job and good thought process... I'm glad to see that not everyone believes in the "let's cram everything under the sun down their throat", good job ppl!

vr
Tom
thanks, glad you like it :) hope you stick around