Announcing Trireme for Deluge, the Deluge thin client for Android

kirito
New User
New User

Re: Announcing Trireme for Deluge, the Deluge thin client for Android

Post by kirito »

Crawfort wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:06 am
teal77 wrote:App is now up on F-Droid. https://f-droid.org/packages/org.deluge.trireme/
Nulls Brawl
F-Droid is an app store for FOSS android apps. All apps in there are built from source by the F-Droid community. If you are not using it already, I highly recommend it. https://f-droid.org/
Hi teal77 I am using chrome and when I click on link which you have mention in your post it doesn't open in new tab can you please update the link? or share another secure source to download this app easily...
the links are working fine. if you are having some problem, then just search f-droid.org on google. it will open the f-droid website. on that site, search for this app. enter "Trireme" in search bar and it will show the app. app's size is 20 mb. and thanks teal for contriburing so much on this app.
john42471
New User
New User

Post by john42471 »

btr74 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:11 pm well done, thank you!
Thanks for sharing this application details.Right now i am using different one but soon i am going to use it.
KineMaster Mods
EthanWinters
New User
New User

Post by EthanWinters »

huntman_day wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:04 am Hey Teal!

Great app! I just downloaded it and was so exited to see it's exactly what I needed. I only have one feature request that would make it perfect. Is there a way for you to add a drop down menu for past download paths I've browsed to or manually entered in? For example, on the Windows client, I have a plugin installed called browse button which allows me to browse through the mounted filesystem and select directories instead of manually typing them out. It's a "must have" for me, or I would find a different torrent client. Would it be possible to add this to the next release?

Please let me know if you need a screenshot or something to describe what I'm asking for, since it's kind of a deal-breaker if I have to type in the full path of the directory I wish the content to be downloaded to.

Thank you!
Indded huntsman! Trireme for Deluge is really a lightweight Bittorrent client app, I really loved using it. F-Droid is really a great place for such inventions. Thanks to the developers.

Best Regards: EthanWinters
Jamescx12
New User
New User

Post by Jamescx12 »

huntman_day wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:04 am Hey Teal!

Great app! I just downloaded it and was so exited to see it's exactly what I needed. I only have one feature request that would make it perfect. Is there a way for you to add a drop down menu for past download paths I've browsed to or manually entered in? For example, on the Windows client, I have a plugin installed called browse button which allows me to browse through the mounted filesystem and select directories instead of manually typing them out. It's a "must have" for me, or I would find a different torrent client. Would it be possible to add this to the next release?

Please let me know if you need a screenshot or something to describe what I'm asking for . since it's kind of a deal-breaker if I have to type in the full path of the directory I wish the content to be downloaded to.

Thank you!
It was grate experience using this app. Thank you.