[BUG/Suggestion] No More Peer Completion Display

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
r0ckarong

[BUG/Suggestion] No More Peer Completion Display

Post by r0ckarong »

In the older versions of the Peer List plugin there used to be a ratio from 0 - 100% that showed me how much an individual peer had already completed of the file regardless of sources. It's a very good indicator for doing manual seeding when you can tell that at least a dozen people have just received their final 2-3% from you and you can start seeding something else because now the swarm is healthy. The newer version 0.9.08 lacks that option. I can see Up/Down Speed, IP, Port and Country of origin but not completion rate. Will this be included in a future version again?
andar
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: [BUG/Suggestion] No More Peer Completion Display

Post by andar »

r0ckarong wrote:In the older versions of the Peer List plugin there used to be a ratio from 0 - 100% that showed me how much an individual peer had already completed of the file regardless of sources. It's a very good indicator for doing manual seeding when you can tell that at least a dozen people have just received their final 2-3% from you and you can start seeding something else because now the swarm is healthy. The newer version 0.9.08 lacks that option. I can see Up/Down Speed, IP, Port and Country of origin but not completion rate. Will this be included in a future version again?
It will be in 1.1.0.
arturhoo

Re: [BUG/Suggestion] No More Peer Completion Display

Post by arturhoo »

I really miss this feature.