One more time...0.5.6.2

Suggestions and discussion of future versions
bb10

Re: One more time...0.5.6.2

Post by bb10 »

Is it just me or isn't the gutsy package correctly installing the icon for deluge?
Deluge doesn't have an icon in the menu anymore. No big deal really.. :P

It froze on me a few hours ago though. I've removed the config files (for the 2nd time), lets see if it freezes again. :)
Rynor
New User
New User

Post by Rynor »

Seems my deluge also froze overnight while I was downloading. When I looked again in the morning the tray icon was missing, and the deluge process sleeping.
Had to kill it and restart, never seen it happen before.
johnnyg
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by johnnyg »

Rynor wrote:Seems my deluge also froze overnight while I was downloading. When I looked again in the morning the tray icon was missing, and the deluge process sleeping.
that was happening to me with 0.5.6.1, it hasn't happened to me (yet) in 0.5.6.2.
tinyblob

Post by tinyblob »

Rynor wrote:Seems my deluge also froze overnight while I was downloading. When I looked again in the morning the tray icon was missing, and the deluge process sleeping.
This is happening to me constantly in 0.5.6.2, every time i leave it unattended for a while it freezes up. Even if i kill it i can't start it up again, so a full reboot is in order. Which leads to Deluge re-checking every file.
Basically, Deluge is entirely useless for me right now :cry:
scrapmetal
Leecher
Leecher

Post by scrapmetal »

avatarl ur right, the ratio does always get lost when closing the client :(
ubuntu intrepid amd64
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Post by markybob »

scrapmetal wrote:avatarl ur right, the ratio does always get lost when closing the client :(
yeah, that's fixed in svn if you wanna use that
geertjan
New User
New User

Post by geertjan »

tinyblob wrote:This is happening to me constantly in 0.5.6.2, every time i leave it unattended for a while it freezes up. Even if i kill it i can't start it up again, so a full reboot is in order. Which leads to Deluge re-checking every file.
Basically, Deluge is entirely useless for me right now :cry:
Same for me. Deluge 0.5.6.2 is more stable than 0.5.6.1, but it still has the freezing problem if I leave it running a while.

I'm on Ubuntu Gutsy Gibbon 32 bit.

(Sorry I can't give you terminal output, it takes a while for it to freeze so I can't run it in terminal and wait for the bug to happen quickly)