Docker: Deluge config files missing

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
PixelBudsPro
New User
New User

Docker: Deluge config files missing

Post by PixelBudsPro »

Hi,

the config files of my docker deluge installation seem to be missing on the host machine. The config changes still get saved so the config files probably exist inside the docker container but they're missing outside of the container.

This is my docker compose of deluge:
deluge:
container_name: deluge
image: linuxserver/deluge:latest
restart: unless-stopped
network_mode: service:vpn # run on the vpn network
environment:
- PUID=${PUID} # default user id, defined in .env
- PGID=${PGID} # default group id, defined in .env
- TZ=${TZ} # timezone, defined in .env
volumes:
- ${CONFIG}/deluge:/config/deluge # config files
- ${DATA}/downloads:/media/downloads/ # downloads folder

The ${CONFIG} leads to /config so the config files should be saved in /config/deluge but the directory is empty. Deluge is working fine even trough multiple restarts but I want to add the AutoRemove Plugin for which I need access to the config files. Does anyone have an Idea where I can find the config files in such a Situation?

EDIT: The /config/deluge directory inside the docker container is empty as well.
ambipro

Re: Docker: Deluge config files missing

Post by ambipro »

I'm not sure where you got the idea that it would save to /config/deluge by default, but it does not.

Linuxserver's image saves to /config, so you would mount the path as /config - not /config/deluge. Currently, I'd assume that your config data is being stored in the container, but in /config not /config/deluge.

This should be a simple fix, change the line to - ${CONFIG}/deluge:/config # config files
PixelBudsPro
New User
New User

Re: Docker: Deluge config files missing

Post by PixelBudsPro »

Thanks for the advice, now the config files are in the docker container but not on the Ubuntu Host under config/deluge or anywhere in the config directory. Do you have any idea why that would be?

EDIT: Sry about that, the lack of sleep is getting to me. I made a typo trying your suggestion. It works now, thank you very much