Question about network mounts

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
anonynon
New User
New User

Question about network mounts

Post by anonynon »

I hope this is the right place to post this, apologies if not. Recently I've been working on setting up a remote media server (linux), and just set up SSHFS to use that as a mounted network drive on my local Windows. This is to intentionally prevent any direct torrent traffic directly to the server, which appears to be working from a few tests/checking tcpdump, files actually showing up without being corrupted etc. That said, when moving files over from the client it's causing the client to become unresponsive on the local end despite this. Not a huge deal if things are still moving properly, but is there anything I should be doing to avoid this? To clarify, this is only an issue with existing files I am updating the location for with "move download folder" - new files using the network drive set seem to work just fine. Even if I move the file outside of deluge first, changing the download folder causes the unresponsiveness for varying amounts of time before I can run a recheck and seed them.