[Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v2.0.0

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
basher
Leecher
Leecher

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v2.0.0

Post by basher »

romprod wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:57 pm I've come here to check this, how does the plugin calculate the seed time? I notice that the tracker and Deluge have different figured for these. Does the plugin check with the track for my seed time and then remove or does it go against the added time in Deluge (which will likely always be wrong as torrents don't instantly download)
mhertz wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:46 pm In bottom status tab there's a seed time field.

Plugin uses deluge's supplied api function to retrieve libtorrent seeding_time status for torrent, in which gtk-ui also makes use off in same way.

There is some issues with seeding not fully matching local VS tracker sometimes, our own resident autoremoveplus guy(and fork maintainer) basher previously found, and if not already, then recommend using his fork with some added meassures like force_reannounce if remember correct.
Exactly what mhertz said. IIRC the tracker announces don't include total tally but deltas, which means if some of the updates fail (e.g. networking problems) then the seeding time as known by deluge and the tracker will start to diverge. There's sadly not much we can do about this. I've just added extra target seed time buffer to specific trackers until no more (or very few) hit-and-runs were triggered. Super hacky but any real solution would require integration with specific trackers which is wayyy out of the scope of ARP.
CrowdIA

Post by CrowdIA »

basher wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:22 am
CrowdIA wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:31 pm I just tested with a tag I created "labeltest" specifying the seedtime to 2. But 4 hours later my torrent still hasn't deleted. Here is my setup:
You have set max_seeds = 500, which means ARP won't start removing any torrents unless your total amount of torrents goes beyond that.

Most people keep that value at 0
Ok, I took your advice, I have three labels that need to be excluded "sonarr", "radarr" and "seeding". On the other hand for the rest of my torrents (those with labels and those without) they must be deleted after 2 hours of seeding, right?

But this is not the case, I have a "testlabel" label on a torrent which has been seeding for 1 day and 11h and it is not deleted.

Here is my conf:

Code: Select all

{
    "file": 1,
    "format": 1
}{
    "count_exempt": false,
    "enabled": true,
    "filter": "func_seed_time",
    "filter2": "func_added",
    "hdd_space": -1.0,
    "interval": 0.5,
    "label_rules": {},
    "labels": [
        "sonarr",
        "radarr",
        "seeding"
    ],
    "max_seeds": 0,
    "min": 2.0,
    "min2": 45.0,
    "remove": true,
    "remove_data": true,
    "rule_1_enabled": true,
    "rule_2_enabled": false,
    "sel_func": "and",
    "tracker_rules": {},
    "trackers": []

P.S : However I had a network problem 6 hours ago, I had to restart my router.
basher
Leecher
Leecher

Post by basher »

CrowdIA wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:31 pm Here is my conf:

Code: Select all

{
    "file": 1,
    "format": 1
}{
    "count_exempt": false,
    "enabled": true,
    "filter": "func_seed_time",
    "filter2": "func_added",
    "hdd_space": -1.0,
    "interval": 0.5,
    "label_rules": {},
    "labels": [
        "sonarr",
        "radarr",
        "seeding"
    ],
    "max_seeds": 0,
    "min": 2.0,
    "min2": 45.0,
    "remove": true,
    "remove_data": true,
    "rule_1_enabled": true,
    "rule_2_enabled": false,
    "sel_func": "and",
    "tracker_rules": {},
    "trackers": []

That looks good to me. Make sure to restart deluge, after which verify the config file still looks what you'd expect it to.
romprod

Post by romprod »

Is it possible to use this to apply two different rule sets for the same label?

For eg:
Rule 1:
label1 - And - Seed time - 10hrs
label1 - And - Ratio - 1.0

Rule 2:
label1 - And - Seed time - 25hrs

Also, I'm unsure what the operator applies to on the first line. Using the General Settings tab the first operator is unavailable.

Do I need to re-order the rules as I add or change them or do I need to remove them all and then re-add them in the correct order? If I have rules for multiple labels and then decide that I want to add something to one of them will it just pick that up from the label/tracker that it's assigned to?

Sorry for the questions :)
basher
Leecher
Leecher

Post by basher »

romprod wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:10 pm Is it possible to use this to apply two different rule sets for the same label?

For eg:
Rule 1:
label1 - And - Seed time - 10hrs
label1 - And - Ratio - 1.0

Rule 2:
label1 - And - Seed time - 25hrs

Also, I'm unsure what the operator applies to on the first line. Using the General Settings tab the first operator is unavailable.

Do I need to re-order the rules as I add or change them or do I need to remove them all and then re-add them in the correct order? If I have rules for multiple labels and then decide that I want to add something to one of them will it just pick that up from the label/tracker that it's assigned to?

Sorry for the questions :)
ARP config is super convoluted, questions are only understandable.
First thing to note - if any tracker or label rules (set in the second tab) apply to given torrent, then none of the General rules apply.

As for your main question - no, sadly this is not possible at the moment. But PRs are welcome :)
romprod

Post by romprod »

Shame

After a quick check it's also not possible to add multiple labels for each torrent as well either using Labels or Labels Plus. So I'm out of ideas.
Sacob
New User
New User

Post by Sacob »

I know this as been talked before but I don't understand if it has a solution.

I use deluge on a w11 server and I access it via the web Ui. what the solution to make this plugin install and work?
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Rename plugin filename to not have '-py*.*' in it. I'm not sure that is the issue even, as not on my computer now, but a few plugins still need that, despite deluge fixed to shouldn't be needing that anymore since 2.0.4+, though there's a specific python call, which when used unfortunately negates that fix, so still prevails albeit only select few affected.

I can't remember but it does state support web-UI atleast.

Last, little untasteful honestly(bringing up another project in a projects support thread, or maybe is just me :) ), but newest autoremoveplus code, is in our own basher's fork, combining best of the two most popular forks(tote94/springjools) - links a few posts up etc. Figured doing you a disservice not atleast mentioning that, because of form correctness considerations, and especially since OP here seemingly not active for years anyway. I know that version works in web-ui atleast, as checked that specifically yesterday, when testing something unrelated.
Sacob
New User
New User

Post by Sacob »

First of all thanks for the help

I've installed the latest version from que fork you told me about but it's still not working.

I've have deluge and deluge ui installed as services and i just imported the egg file from the settings menu in the webui. am i doing something wrong?
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Sometimes installing/importing doesn't work, there's some bug with that, so best bet is doing it manually, I.e place the egg file in '‰appdata‰\deluge\plugins', and restart your deluge services, so it is available in the plugins list of web-UI now for enabling.