[Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.2.2

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
ambipro

Re: [Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.2.2

Post by ambipro »

You were right....I didn't close a parenthesis.

Thanks, I didn't see it when I went back (I read it and thought it was a regex issue) - but it was two '('s back to back, and it just kinda slipped past me.

Hope basher comes around soon though, linking labels would be dope.
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Thanks bro appreciate your reply and glad you fixed it :)

Indeed, really glad we have basher on the job for both this and autoremoveplus, sad such nice plugins should go unmaintained :)

I'll add it if not of-course, but best done upstream agreed.

Anyway, I'll leave you two at it, I'm sure basher comes around shortly. Thanks bro as said.
basher
Leecher
Leecher

Post by basher »

ambipro wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:35 pm It would be cool if you could schedule it to like, set the regular labels to the at the very least the parent labels (not using sub-labels here) - cross-seed uses them....it wont break without them but it would just make a mess.

Seems pretty trivial to do label.set_torrent call?
Not sure I'm following the requirement here. Do you mean when setting label via LabelPlus, it would additionally set the same value as the deluge's built-in label?
ambipro

Post by ambipro »

Yes, so when a label is applied in labelplus ("Label1" for instance) then this same label would be applied using label.set_torrent (or if you want to go the extra mile, make this an option in labelplus that you can configure - if Label1 is applied then label.set_torrent it to Label2) - basically would amount to "real" labels being managed by the logic in LabelPlus..

cross-seed integrates some functionality into Label plugin, so this would be good for that, as well as not needing to switch between tabs (Filters/LabelPlus) so often.
basher
Leecher
Leecher

Post by basher »

Right. This certainly shouldn't happen by default. I for one use built-in & LabelPlus labels together and fully expect the values to differ.
Feels like this should be under a new config item under labelplus.conf/labels/n/options.

Perhaps config item applied_to accepting list of string enums of {LABEL,LABEL_PLUS}, defaulting to ["LABEL_PLUS"]. Waddayathink?
ambipro

Post by ambipro »

So I guess I'll first describe my workflow, and you can spitball some ideas on this for me. I'm not sure I'm the typical user, but coming up with a general solution AND at the same time one that I could potentially use in my workflow doesn't seem outlandish.

I have several regular labels, they're mainly used for sorting things based on future removal or limits (bandwidth). The picture attached is for clarification.

I'm not sure if you use sonarr/radarr/etc, but let me explain one hurdle I see.

When sonarr/radarr add things, they put them in their respective label for monitoring. This label can't be changed - the arr will change it (to imported) once its imported (hardlinked) to the library. I'm not sure if there is a way to run LabelPlus's labeling on a label plugin change or something, but this seems to me to be one hurdle.

not-met is mostly set manually for things that have been upgraded for quality, and still require more seeding. I set a regex to match certain releases I know will be deleted, and do the rest by hand. non-imported goes mostly untouched.

limiter in labelplus is currently set to a regex based on tracker, but if enabled on the fly relabeling, it would potentially move torrents out of radarr/sonarr label and prevent finishing import. If I excluded sonarr/radarr label in the autolabel, it would never label them I assume? Because it does the logic on add_torrent?

any label that is cross-seeded, cross-seed injects the torrent with the label appended with '.cross-seed' - 'cross-seed' label is for anything matched based on data and not a torrent in the client. More or less a catch-all for searches done on a file rather than a torrent.

I'm not sure this is clear, or the implications are readily apparent to someone not actually in the flow of this....but hopefully you get the general idea?
basher
Leecher
Leecher

Post by basher »

Your use case is way more complex than mine, let me try to wrap my head around this :D
ambipro wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:48 pm I'm not sure if there is a way to run LabelPlus's labeling on a label plugin change or something, but this seems to me to be one hurdle.
I wouldn't do this. Unless there's an event deluge's Label emits, the solution would be hacky.

So...
- *arrs set the Label based on their category (am using same) and you've also enabled the option to change the label once torrent gets imported.
- not-met is a manual label; assuming you only trigger it for torrents that have already been marked/labeled 'imported' by *arrs.
- cross-seeder modifies existing label by appending '.cross-seed'.

Is my understanding here correct?
ambipro wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:48 pm If I excluded sonarr/radarr label in the autolabel, it would never label them I assume? Because it does the logic on add_torrent?
Assuming you excluded them via 'Label' and 'doesn't contain' rule, then labelplus should steer clear from those, correct.

Still not quite sure about the particular problem you're solving. Also this workflow sounds a tad too manual. What exactly prohibits you from automating it all?
ambipro

Post by ambipro »

I've automated it inside of LabelPlus pretty well. My issue mainly is that the LabelPlus tab doesn't have States or Trackers in addition to its Labeling.

I suppose technically if you could bring THAT to the LabelPlus tab, that would make my request Moot :P

Probably a more reasonable/feasible solution I'd think...then I would just let Label's plugins label be automated.

Can you Mirror 'Filters' and instead of the Label plugin at the bottom put yours?
ambipro

Post by ambipro »

I don't want to have to switch between the tabs, basically. I'm lazy and as you can see right now the workflow is incredibly convoluted lol
basher
Leecher
Leecher

Post by basher »

Quite frankly I'm not too keen to work on any of the UI bits as I'm largely unfamiliar with it and am lacking time (and willingness, really) to bring myself up to speed. Plus I try to use the UI as little as possible, and suggest everyone do the same.

Still wondering about the problem you're trying to solve. Assuming no manual intervention, could you describe a life-cycle of your torrent that's managed by *arr and the cross-seeder plugin? Asking as perhaps it's a nice XY problem and there's a solution available already.