WebUi Plugin 0.5

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
mvoncken
Developer
Developer

Re: WebUi Plugin

Post by mvoncken »

hamax wrote:I don't think, that light theme can possibly damage others.
It has own css, images...
correct, It's impossible that a new theme in a seperate directory can harm the builtin themes.
Field under torrents is for informations.
Click on torrent name to see it.
Yep, but there might be a javascript bug in my templates that prevents display in opera.
it's broken for IE, so it might be broken for opera too.

been busy with work, but i'll check the templates this weekend.
Last edited by mvoncken on Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dev: webui, core, labels | irc:vonck7 |
johnnyg
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by johnnyg »

unless he hadn't installed the new theme properly ;)

I was just asking because it was working for me in opera 9.5.

Iwi, could you try it in the opera 9.5 final that just came out?
the advance template works for me in it.
Iwi

Post by Iwi »

johnnyg wrote:I just tried the advance one in the latest opera weekly and it works fine.
is this after installing the light one that it stopped working?
I can't tell. I think both were installed at first. By the way, is it just me who experiences that when you delete a torrent and select remove data and .torrent, the .torrent isn't deleted?
I use Deluge on Ubuntu 8.04 i386
johnnyg
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by johnnyg »

Iwi wrote:
johnnyg wrote:I just tried the advance one in the latest opera weekly and it works fine.
is this after installing the light one that it stopped working?
I can't tell. I think both were installed at first. By the way, is it just me who experiences that when you delete a torrent and select remove data and .torrent, the .torrent isn't deleted?
do you mean via webui? or via the normal deluge menu?
Iwi

Post by Iwi »

WebUI only, I just tested it.
gunnar

Post by gunnar »

I've already made a topic with this question, but I might as well ask here as well. I want to know how I can download only certain files of a torrent when I add a torrent using webui. A torrent may include very many files as we know, but I don't necessarily need all of them. Apart from that the webui is working perfectly, but this feature is vital to me. Does it exist?
hamax
New User
New User

Post by hamax »

I hope it will be included in 0.6 version.
mvoncken
Developer
Developer

Post by mvoncken »

hamax wrote:I hope it will be included in 0.6 version.
It is
dev: webui, core, labels | irc:vonck7 |
Iwi

Post by Iwi »

The WebUI won't delete my ,torrents now, or it does it half hte time. It also leaves the .torrents are also stored in the mother folder where I save my torrents as default. This is really annoying because it makes a clutter when I view the shared files (my download folder) as well as the .torrents. Can you either fix it so it actually deletes the .torrents (yes I've selected it to do so), or saves the .torrents in another specified folder?

Other than that it does look nice with the colour changing from the top, but it is rather boring when you have lots of torrents up and you just see a single colour when you've scrolled down a bit. Right now it looks alright in Opera 9,5, but sometimes I can't select torrents and remove them. I must refresh, then try again. That's also annoying.
silverdulcet

Post by silverdulcet »

Fixed as of svn 3454 (Thanks andar!)

Revision: 3453
I'm experiencing problems after upgrading to the latest RC. The default password doesn't work for the webui. (The default password is "deluge" correct?). I am able to get into the config options without entering the password, I enter "deluge" as the old password and attempt to change it to a new one and still get the error. Here is the link to the pastebin: http://pastebin.ca/1072111

I've tried deleting the webui06.conf file and restarting the daemon and webui. I get the same result.