[Plugin] YaRSS2 - RSS plugin with GTKUI support

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
knockoutpill
New User
New User

Episode tracking?

Post by knockoutpill »

Is there a way to make sure you don't download the same episode as you already have downloaded in YaRSS2?

Many sites release the same episode with different qualities and I just want to download the first quality that shows up and ignore the rest.

How do I do that?
Illyasviel

Re: [Plugin] YaRSS2 - RSS plugin with GTKUI support

Post by Illyasviel »

Is there any way to force YaRSS2 to show the RSS Feeds in alphabetical order?

lolihunter
New User
New User

Post by lolihunter »

This has to be the best plugin for Deluge, by far.

I just did a clean install of Linux Mint 17.1 Mate on my laptop, and got Deluge up and running again.

I have noticed the in order to get YaRSS2 to work correctly, I must "RSS Feeds" tab, first uncheck, then recheck a feed to get it to start running. I have to do this on every reboot or restart of Deluge. Not sure if it's a bug or not, but this wasn't happening on my Ubuntu 14.04 install.
Miir
New User
New User

Post by Miir »

Hey! I thought it was an issue with Deluge at first but it only happens when downloading via RSS feeds. Wondering if there is a way to force it to only download one file at a time? It tries to download everything at the same time if there are multiple files pushed to the feed at the same time, even when all the deluge settings are set appropriately. Cheers
DirtyUnicorn
New User
New User

Post by DirtyUnicorn »

Hello, my feed stopped working a today. It was working fine for a few days.

This is my error.

(2015-04-26T12:40:52): Fetching subscription 'Modern Family'.
(2015-04-26T12:40:52): Fetching RSS Feed: 'mTv' with Cookie: '{}'.
(2015-04-26T12:40:52): bozo_exception when parsing rssfeed: <urlopen error [Errno 1] _ssl.c:490: error:14077438:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:tlsv1 alert internal error>

I tried googling it, but the only thing I could find was something to do with sickrage and CURL, of which I have no knowledge about. The feed works fine on uTorrent 2.2.1 but errors here. Public RSS feeds are working fine.

Has anyone a clue what I did wrong?
Shryp

Post by Shryp »

DirtyUnicorn wrote:Hello, my feed stopped working a today. It was working fine for a few days.

This is my error.

(2015-04-26T12:40:52): bozo_exception when parsing rssfeed: <urlopen error [Errno 1] _ssl.c:490: error:14077438:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:tlsv1 alert internal error>

I tried googling it, but the only thing I could find was something to do with sickrage and CURL, of which I have no knowledge about. The feed works fine on uTorrent 2.2.1 but errors here. Public RSS feeds are working fine.

Just a wild guess, but SSL has to do with HTTPS web links. Maybe try messing around with that? Maybe a security certificate expired or something else happened to the SSL on the server side? Have you tried http:// and https:// for your feed URL?

Have you tried the simplest thing of restarting your Deluge client and server?
DirtyUnicorn
New User
New User

Post by DirtyUnicorn »

Shryp wrote:
DirtyUnicorn wrote:Hello, my feed stopped working a today. It was working fine for a few days.

This is my error.

Just a wild guess, but SSL has to do with HTTPS web links. Maybe try messing around with that? Maybe a security certificate expired or something else happened to the SSL on the server side? Have you tried http:// and https:// for your feed URL?

Have you tried the simplest thing of restarting your Deluge client and server?
Hey, thanks for the reply.

Umm. It was already Https originally. I tried just http with no luck. I've already tried restarting restarting Deluge as well. I'm on Windows 7 if that helps...
mobi
New User
New User

Post by mobi »

I'm having some issues with the plugin not downloading any torrents from my feed.

I am using ShowRSS to generate the feed and have added it in what I thought was the correct section of the plugin.

It shows as updating regularly (every 15 minutes), but no torrents are ever added, even though I know new ones are available.

I'm not seeing any error messages, although I'm not sure where to look for them.

Please see the screenshot below to see how I have the plugin setup:

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

This is my feed: http://showrss.info/rss.php?user_id=189 ... roper=null

P.S. - I just started using Deluge (and this plugin) so have never had it working, if that helps.
Shryp

Post by Shryp »

The plugin only adds stuff that is include in the subscriptions. Since your feed is already parsed to the shows you want add ".*" to the feed regex. Alternatively, you can do each show separate so you can download them to different folders.

The "RSS Feeds" tab is just the addresses for the different lists you want to download.

The "Subscriptions" tab is where you tell the program what to download from that feed. ShowRSS was made for newbies to set what they want to download. A more advanced way of doing it is to get the global feed of all shows, and then use the "Subscriptions" part of the plugin to download only certain shows. Basically they both do the same thing, but with showrss it is already filtered before it gets to you.
mobi
New User
New User

Post by mobi »

Thanks for the response. When I was using utorrent I just added this feed and it would fetch them. I'm not fussed about allocating folders etc as I have a drive set aside just for downloads.

Where would i add the ".*" - I don't really want to add separate feeds for the 30+ subscriptions. Thanks!