[Plugin] YaRSS2 - RSS plugin with GTKUI support

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: [Plugin] YaRSS2 - RSS plugin with GTKUI support

Post by bro »

captainnapalm wrote:If this new version fixes it, I assume there will be a new official version for all platforms?
Yes there will. I just wanted to see if anyone reported any new issues before releasing a new version.
When reporting issues, please include any relevant information such as OS (and version), python version (for Windows users this depends on which Deluge installer was used), Deluge version and plugin version.
luker
New User
New User

Post by luker »

I believe I found a similar SSL issue having to do with TLSv1.2 and SNI in deluge and is also occurring in YaRSS2. Is this a fix you can also incorporate into the plugin?: http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/ticket/2765
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »

luker wrote:I believe I found a similar SSL issue having to do with TLSv1.2 and SNI in deluge and is also occurring in YaRSS2. Is this a fix you can also incorporate into the plugin?: http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/ticket/2765
I had to release a new version with the latest fix, and didn't have time to check this out.
When reporting issues, please include any relevant information such as OS (and version), python version (for Windows users this depends on which Deluge installer was used), Deluge version and plugin version.
Ghettotechnogeek

Can't add new subscritions

Post by Ghettotechnogeek »

Every time I try to add a new subscription with Yarss2, in Deluge 1.3.12, the previous one gets deleted. I'm using Yarss2 1.4.
Shryp

Re: Can't add new subscritions

Post by Shryp »

Ghettotechnogeek wrote:Every time I try to add a new subscription with Yarss2, in Deluge 1.3.12, the previous one gets deleted. I'm using Yarss2 1.4.
I am still using Deluge 1.3.12 / YaRss2 1.3.3 and don't have that issue.
unident77
New User
New User

Post by unident77 »

Ghettotechnogeek wrote:Every time I try to add a new subscription with Yarss2, in Deluge 1.3.12, the previous one gets deleted. I'm using Yarss2 1.4.
I'm having this problem as well, on 1.5.
damccull
New User
New User

Post by damccull »

I seem to be having a problem setting multiple subscriptions on a single feed. I've added a feed from ShowRRS, and I can add the first subscription, but clicking add again, typing in different information than the first, and clicking "Save" overwrites the previous subscription, as if I'd clicked Edit instead.

Windows 10 thin client
Windows Server 2016 daemon
deluge-1.3.12-1-win32-py2.6-setup.exe
YaRRS2 1.4.0

Am I just doing it wrong? If so, what's the right way? If not, is there a workaround for this?
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »

Hey guys

Sorry, but this is a new bug in the latest version. I'll try to fix it as soon as possible.
unident77
New User
New User

Post by unident77 »

bro wrote:
Hey guys

Sorry, but this is a new bug in the latest version. I'll try to fix it as soon as possible.
Thank you bro. Try to retain the magnet priority option if possible, please.
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »