Issues in Deluge 1.3.3 Vista

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
fukt

Re: Issues in Deluge 1.3.3 Vista

Post by fukt »

Unfortunately this new version with libtorrent 0.15.7 also has issues.

A torrent starts downloading for a couple of seconds but then goes to Error with the message: Error: invalid encoding of tracker response: "" and The parameter is incorrect. If I press resume it starts downloading again but falls back to Error after a while.

Torrents in Checking status never finishes and Force Re-check doesn't help.

When adding a new torrent all connections on every other torrent is stopped and doesn't reconnect. Looks like the number of connections are maxed out. I have a limit of 200 and it says that all are connected. Peers column list lots of connections but the peers tab shows none and bandwidth is 0 up and 0 down. I raised the limit to 300 and the number of connections quickly rose to 300 but still no traffic.

I'll try downgrading to 1.3.2.
cthulhu

Post by cthulhu »

I'm also still having many of the same issues with the latest version.
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

fukt wrote:A torrent starts downloading for a couple of seconds but then goes to Error with the message: Error: invalid encoding of tracker response: "" and The parameter is incorrect.
That error is because of a tracker sending an invalid (empty) response. Rather than complicate this thread, could you create a new one and report if you have any success with 1.3.2
cthulhu wrote:I'm also still having many of the same issues with the latest version.
Please explain the exact issues you are experiencing.