Unable to add more than 1 tracker at a time

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
Hakugin

Unable to add more than 1 tracker at a time

Post by Hakugin »

Hello, I've been using Deluge for a while, started using it on my old laptop which used to run LinuxMint. Recently got a new laptop which runs Windows 7 64bit Home Premium (if you would like better spec on the machine itself its an Alienware m11x R1), and have run into a problem with not being able to add more than 1 tracker at a time.
I attempted to see if anyone else had reported this issue on both the forums and the issue tracker and could not find anything, hence my post.

Issue:
When I select "Edit Tracker" > Add > then paste my list of about 400+ free use trackers, click ok until I am back to the main Deluge window listing my torrents, I don't see any errors. Though when I go back into edit trackers, none of the trackers I added are there, but if I copy and paste a single tracker url it saves it. I never had this issue when I used Deluge on LinuxMint. Now I am unable to test for this error on my old laptop as it is no longer in my possession and I am unable to get any form of Linux to properly work on my new one (issues with the switchable graphics chip).
Is it possible this could be with the slight version change in Deluge since my change in OS's or possibly an OS related problem?
Note: Deluge is a clean install, no changes to config and no plugins enabled, and I have run Deluge with logging enabled set to debug, can create other log files upon request.

Version Info's:
PC:
Windows 7 64bit Home Premium (OEM)

Deluge:
Client Version: 1.3.2
Libtorrent Version: 0.15.6.0

Thanks in advance
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: Unable to add more than 1 tracker at a time

Post by Cas »

Just to check: have you tried just a few trackers with one per line?

Would need to be verified by someone else with windows client.