Win7 - Deluge unable to maximize/show?

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
Ellipsys
New User
New User

Win7 - Deluge unable to maximize/show?

Post by Ellipsys »

Hello. Deluge was working fine for quite some time, but all the sudden an odd problem has come to pass. I can't get Deluge to "Show" or "Maximize" so that I can actually see and interact with it. Deluge shows up fine in the system tray, and I can get the right click menu up. The Win7 "preview" allows me to mouseover the taskbar icon and see the tiny representation of what it should look like when its open/maximized. Alt-tabbing shows the same little tiny preview window as well. Unfortunately, clicking or double clicking on the taskbar or systray icon does nothing however, the window no longer grows to fill the screen. This persists even after restarting Windows. I can add torrents etc... but I just can't get to the UI to see what's going on! Any ideas?
gazpachoking

Re: Win7 - Deluge unable to maximize/show?

Post by gazpachoking »

Ellipsys wrote:Hello. Deluge was working fine for quite some time, but all the sudden an odd problem has come to pass. I can't get Deluge to "Show" or "Maximize" so that I can actually see and interact with it. Deluge shows up fine in the system tray, and I can get the right click menu up. The Win7 "preview" allows me to mouseover the taskbar icon and see the tiny representation of what it should look like when its open/maximized. Alt-tabbing shows the same little tiny preview window as well. Unfortunately, clicking or double clicking on the taskbar or systray icon does nothing however, the window no longer grows to fill the screen. This persists even after restarting Windows. I can add torrents etc... but I just can't get to the UI to see what's going on! Any ideas?
I've had this happen before. The main deluge window is somewhere off your desktop. Just right click deluge on the taskbar, click move, then push one of your arrow keys to start the move and start moving your mouse around. You should be able to drag it back onto your desktop.
fukt

Re: Win7 - Deluge unable to maximize/show?

Post by fukt »

Try the Vista/Win7 key combo Win + Shift + Left/Right arrow. This is used to move windows to the next monitor.

I need to use this every time when opening the Settings window since it always opens on monitor 1 (which is my projector and often turned off).