high ram usage in win 7 x32 system

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
kmr1685
New User
New User

high ram usage in win 7 x32 system

Post by kmr1685 »

hi

i am new here, :) i come to the problem straight when i am starting my deluge it starts good and works good too. but my problem is after 2 hours of usage my ram usage become 50% :!: :o , my normal ram usage is only around 30 to 33 % when i am surfing, using sandboxie through Firefox :D . my security suite is KIS 2010. when i am testing with utorrent 1.8.5 my ram usage is around 34 to 35 percentage seeding 15 torrents, downloading 5 torrents. even i do full system scan by KIS in that time. but now deluge really become more resource usager in my system. :?: when i shutdown deluge everything went back to normal of 30% ram usage :!: . i tried whatever i know :idea: as well as searched in your forum as well as googled but end up finding nothing. can anybody or nobody help me to solve my problem. :cry:

ps: sorry for long explanation and thanks for reading this and spending time for that . :D

my system:
windows 7 ultimate x32, ram 2.5gb, processor dual core of 1.75 ghz speed, security suite KIS 2010. THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP ADVANCELY :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
kmr1685
New User
New User

Re: high ram usage in win 7 x32 system

Post by kmr1685 »

sorry to say this nobody even developers are also not interested in answering any questions regarding windows port of the deluge after three days of waiting also, still i am not received any suggestion from nobody this is really disappointing people. seriously. :x
Flak
New User
New User

Post by Flak »

I have deluge 1.2.0 running on my WHS box, currently has 15 torrents going. deluge.exe process is using 55mb of ram (according to performance charts it sits pretty solid @ 55mb). Granted it's not 32bit win7... But WHS is 32bit. Every other pc/laptop in my house runs 64bit Win7. I could test on any of them, but then you'd be comparing 32bit vs 64bit. Previous versions of deluge seemed to have some memory issues, but so far this stable release of 1.2.0 has been great. I use it for work testing purposes and with a solid 1000 global connections (haven't tested higher yet) pegging it 24/7 this has by far been the most stable release of Deluge. Much better then many other clients we have been testing, including utorrent.
trektorrents
Seeder
Seeder

Post by trektorrents »

Use your task or process manager, and identify if it's deluge.exe or deluged.exe that is using all the RAM.

On a Core 2 2.0 system with only 2 GB of RAM, VISTA, my Deluge 1.1.9, with 50 torrents, is only using 18 MB of RAM in deluged.
kmr1685
New User
New User

Post by kmr1685 »

well first of all thanks for answering :D but when using deluge in vista sp2 my ram usage of deluge will be only around 36 mb but in win 7 it is shooting up to 48 or 49 mb and my overall ram usage goes beyond 55% to 60% :o thats the problem, but with same number of torrents and same setting in vista no problem. :!: but i really telling you people i am totally disappointed :evil: with deluge so i am considering :? uninstalling deluge and go back to utorrent, so this my last post and using of deluge :x anyway bye bye. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :arrow:
noian

Post by noian »

This is why I stick to the old 0.5 series.